#5 Best Laptops Under Rs 40000 in India Latest 4/8GB RAM
Last updated: 29 Jan 2020
There are so many laptops that choosing the right kind of laptop is like solving a math problem. Well, We have got you covered with this as we already have done research in these laptops under 40000 range.
You will get good specs along with specifications like 8GB RAM, i5/i3 processor, light weight, for gaming, students with latest graphics card.
Top Brands are also competing like, Dell, Hp, Acer, Apple, Lenovo, Asus etc. However, you should know why you want your laptop make specific decisions and then jump to buy your laptop.
In this post, I will tell the best laptop under 40000 in India. If your budget is only 40000 for a laptop then you can buy the best laptop under 40000 from here. Here is the list of best laptop under Rs. 40000 in India.
Must Check: Best laptops under Rs 45000
Top #5 Laptops Under Rs 40000 in India
A list of top 5 laptops under 40000 for your convenience has been provided here
Later on a buying guide is also provided and some basic features are also provided for your reference. So let’s get started🔥
Image and Rating
Name and Features
Stylish & Portable Thin and Light Laptop, 14 inch Full HD LED Backlit Anti-glare Ultra Slim Display
Light Laptop without Optical Disk Drive, 15.6 inch HD LED Backlit Anti-glare TN Display
Stylish & Portable Thin and Light Laptop, 14 inch HD LED Backlit BrightView Display
Light Laptop without Optical Disk Drive, 15.6 inch Full HD LED Backlit Anti-glare TFT Display
Light Laptop without Optical Disk Drive, 14 inch HD LED Backlit Anti-glare Display
So now that you have seen some top laptops under 40000, it’s time to get some basic knowledge before buying your suitable laptop.
Top #5 Laptops Under Rs 40000 in 2020
Before buying your dream laptop just go through these basic details
- RAM – Random Access Memory, or RAM, is the physical hardware inside a computer that temporarily stores data, serving as the computer’s “working” memory. It allows a computer to work with more information at the same time, which usually has a considerable effect on total system performance
- Processor – A processor (CPU) is the logic circuitry that responds to and processes the basic instructions that drive a computer. The CPU is seen as the main and most crucial integrated circuitry (IC) chip in a computer, as it is responsible for interpreting most of computers commands.
- Battery Life – Beside other features, battery life plays an important role in running a laptop. A good battery backup is required if you use your laptop for work purposes
- Storage – The more the storage, the more you can store your data in laptop. But this storage must be according to your needs.
- Display – Display gives an overall look to your laptop. The size of display and resolution must be according to your requirements.
Features to consider when Buying a Laptop
Beside knowing your Storage requirements and Battery backup needs, there are few basic features that you must keep in your mind while buying a laptop.
If you are a gaming person or a movie person and require a laptop then you must buy a laptop with 15.6 inches display size and a high resolution one.
But in case you need a laptop just for your work or any other purpose then a display size of 14 inches or around is sufficient.
Performance & Battery Life
A better and good performance of laptop is required for a smooth running, otherwise you will get frustrated if the performance of the laptop is not good.
A good battery life is essential when you are a job person or a student, as most of the times, you may need to carry your laptops for hours without charging it, so a good battery backup is also essential.
As you know laptop is machine and over the period of time it gets degrade, so even if you don’t have budget never go for second hand. Moreover, you will never know if it is 3rd hand or 4th hand.