#5 Best Laptops Under Rs 30000 in India | Latest 4/8GB RAM
Last updated: 29 Jan 2020
If you are planning to buy your first laptop then this range is good for most of the people out there. But understand your need and then act accordingly by seeing the specs like, 4/8GB RAM, i3 processor, 1TB HDD etc.
There are many good companies who offer best laptop in this price range like, HP, Acer, Dell, Asus, Lenovo etc. You can buy new laptop from flipkart or amazon, if you are looking for used one then You should go for Olx or quikrr.
In this post, I will tell best laptop under 30000 in india. If your budget is only 30000 for a laptop then you can buy best laptop under 30000 from here. Here is the list of best laptop under Rs. 30000 in india.
Must Check: Best laptops under Rs 35000
Top #5 Laptops Under Rs 30000 in India
Laptop table comparison will help you to select the best laptop for you. So that you don’t miss any good laptop that suits you well.
After that we will share laptop buying guide that will ensure you that you have selected a better laptop for yourself. 🔥
Image and Rating
Name and Features
The best laptop in this price range, it is lightweight, amazing performance, great display quality, etc.
This Laptop has 8GB RAM, if you are not concerned about display and weight then you can buy this laptop.
This is the best selling laptop, so you can think how amazing this laptop is as everyone is loving it.
Amazing durability and this laptop can survive in the longer run.
Ultra lightweight model of Asus laptop. Just Select this laptop and you will be amazed by design and performance.
Now that you have seen laptop under 30000 its time to get some basic knowledge so you don’t mess up while selecting your best laptop.
Top #5 Laptops Under Rs 30000 in 2020
A Good laptop can save your lots of time and energy.
- RAM – RAM increases the speed of laptop so make sure that you have a higher RAM. You can easily get 4GB RAM in this price change.
- Processor – Latest processor can bring peace in your life, if you don’t get latest processor then it will be difficult for your laptop to handle high end softwares.
- Battery Life – Battery backup is most important thing in a laptop, however you can also replace your battery if it doesn’t give you enough backup.
- Storage – If you want fast transfer of files then go for SSD or you can go anytime with HDD. Because SSD is very fast and it can save you lot of time.
- Display – Either you play games, watch movies display is the thing that will keep you entertained. Always check your display at your end and then buy your laptop that fits you well.
Features to consider when Buying a Laptop
Most of the people forget to keep an eye on the basic things such as display size.
If you love working in a laptop that is lightweight then I will suggest you grab a laptop with 13 to 14 inches laptop. Because it will be lightweight and portable as well.
However, if you want a gaming or for watching movies purposes then you can go with 15.6 inches laptop anytime soon.
Performance & Battery Life
If a laptop doesn’t give enough performance then you will loose lot of time on the table. Performance of the laptop is the most important aspect that people try to ignore. Always check on a laptop that have amazing multitasking performance.
Battery life will get short over the period of time, Always consider a long battery backup laptop upto 5 to 6 hours. But you can replace your battery anytime you want to.
As you know laptop is machine and over the period of time it gets degrade, so even if you don’t have budget never go for second hand. Moreover, you will never know if it is 3rd hand or 4th hand.