#5 Best Laptops Under Rs 35000 in India Latest 4/8GB RAM
Last updated: 29 Jan 2020
Finding a Good laptop under Rs 35000 is really a hectic task. Most of the people usually don’t have enough time to research and do all of the things. We have searched this from Quora, real customers, Amazon, Flipkart etc.
Well, don’t worry we have got you covered here. We have the list of best laptops under 35000 in India with amazing specs like 4/8GB RAM, i3/i5 processor, latest graphics card etc.
There are many awesome companies who gives best laptops below 35000 like, acer, Hp, Dell, Asus, Lenovo. However, Big companies like Apple, samsung doesn’t have laptop in this price range.
In this post, I will tell the best laptop under 35000 in India. If your budget is only 35000 for a laptop then you can buy a laptop under 35000 from here. Here is the list of best laptop under Rs. 35000 in India.
Must Check: Best laptops under Rs 40000
Top #5 Laptops Under Rs 35000 in India
You will see a laptop table comparison here and it will help you decide to buy best laptop that suits you well.
After that you will see Laptop buying guide that will go through with some educational stuff so you don’t buy wrong laptop according to your requirements. Lets get started🔥
Image and Rating
Name and Features
Light Laptop without Optical Disk Drive, 14 inch HD LED Backlit BrightView Display, 3 cell battery.
This is the best selling laptop, so you can think how amazing this laptop is as everyone is loving it.
Thin and light Laptop, 15.6 inch Full HD LED Backlit Anti-glare TN Display (220 nits Brightness)
Light Laptop without Optical Disk Drive, 15.6 inch Full HD LED Backlit TFT Display
Now that you have come across some laptops under 35000 its time to get some basic knowledge so that you don’t mess up while selecting the best laptop of your needs.
Top #5 Laptops Under Rs 35000 in 2020
A Good laptop can save your lots of time and energy.
- RAM – The overall performance of your computer is determined by how well your CPU and RAM work together. The more RAM your CPU has access to, the easier its job becomes, which enables a faster computer.
- Processor – A faster processor means apps load quickly, you can run multiple apps at once, and the computer won’t lag and cause slowdowns when you run processor-intensive tasks
- Battery Life – Price and other features aside, laptop shoppers have to decide if good battery life is important or if good performance is a bigger requirement
- Storage – Your choice of internal data storage device will depend on performance and cost, but also on your storage capacity needs
- Display –The display is arguably the most important piece of hardware in a laptop. After all, it’s the means by which you actually use the device.
Features to consider when Buying a Laptop
There are many basic features that one should consider while buying any laptop such as its display size, processor, RAM and storage.
Display size can vary according to your requirements, like if you require a laptop that has to be used only for work purposes, then there is no need to buy a laptop with a large display size.
But if you want it for gaming purpose or watching movies and series then you can surely go for large display size of around 15.6inches.
Performance & Battery Life
The most crucial thing that is to be seen while buying a laptop is it’s performance and battery backup. Because if the performance of laptop is not good then you’ll not be satisfied with your laptop.
A good battery backup means a good working of laptop for hours without being plugged in for charging.
As you know laptop is machine and over the period of time it gets degrade, so even if you don’t have budget never go for second hand. Moreover, you will never know if it is 3rd hand or 4th hand.