#5 Best Laptops Under Rs 85000 in India Latest 4/8GB RAM
Last updated: 03 Oct 2020
Buying Laptop under 85000? Well, You must be prepared for research and all type of checking specs like, 8/16GB RAM, i5, i7 processor, for gaming, Work, Video Editing. Don’t Worry We have covered all type of laptop in this range.
There are many brands who make a specific type of laptops like Apple makes only for professionals they don’t make it for gamers. So You will get mixup of brands like Asus, Acer, Dell, Hp etc.
In this post, I will tell best laptop under 85000 in india. If your budget is only 85000 for a laptop then you can buy a laptop under 85000 from here. Here is the list of best laptop under Rs. 85000 in india.
Must Check: Best laptops under Rs 90000
Top #5 Laptops Under Rs 85000 in India
You will see a laptop table comparison here and it will help you decide to buy best laptop that suits you well.
After that you will see Laptop buying guide that will go through with some educational stuff so you don’t buy wrong laptop according to your requirements. Lets get started🔥
Image and Rating
Name and Features
15.6 inch Full HD LED Backlit Anti-glare IPS Display (With 120 Hz Refresh Rate), Light Laptop without Optical Disk Drive
NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1650 for Desktop Level Performance, 15.6 inch Full HD LED Backlit Anti-glare IPS Display, Light Laptop without Optical Disk Drive
Now that you have come across some laptops under 85000 its time to get some basic knowledge so that you don’t mess up while selecting the best laptop of your needs.
Top #5 Laptops Under Rs 85000 in 2020
A Good laptop can save your lots of time and energy.
- RAM – The overall performance of your computer is determined by how well your CPU and RAM work together. RAM stands for Random Access Memory that’s a form of computer memory that can be changed.
- Processor – A faster processor means apps load quickly, you can run multiple apps at once, and the computer won’t lag and cause slowdowns when you run processor-intensive tasks
- Battery Life – Price and other features aside, laptop shoppers have to decide if good battery life is important or if good performance is a bigger requirement
- Storage – Your choice of internal data storage device will depend on performance and cost, but also on your storage capacity needs
- Display –The display is arguably the most important piece of hardware in a laptop. After all, it’s the means by which you actually use the device.
Features to consider when Buying a Laptop
There are many basic features that one should consider while buying any laptop such as its display size, processor, RAM and storage.
Display size of a laptop should be according to your requirements, like if you require a laptop that has to be used only for work purposes, then there is no need to buy a laptop with a large display size.
But if you want it for gaming purpose or watching movies and series then you can surely go for large display size of around 15.6inches.
Performance & Battery Life
The main thing that you should notice while buying a laptop is it’s performance and battery backup. Because if the performance of laptop is not good then you’ll not be satisfied with your laptop.
A good battery backup means a good working of laptop for hours without being plugged in for charging.
As you know laptop is machine and over the period of time it gets degrade, so even if you don’t have budget never go for second hand. Moreover, you will never know if it is 3rd hand or 4th hand.