Ram Navami 2023 Shubh Yog: On Ranavami, Mother Durga worships Siddhidatri in her ninth incarnation alongside Lord Rama and Mata Sita. On Ramanavami this year, there are numerous fortunate coincidences. You also realize
Ram Navami 2023 Shubh Yog and Puja Muhurat
Astrologers say that after over 700 years, Ramanavami has been renamed Hans, Sarvarth Siddhi, Vardaditya, Mahalakshmi, Siddhi, Kedar, Gajkesari, Ravayog, Satkirti, and Rajyog.
The nine fortunate yoga forms described by Ramanwami
- Brahma Muhurta- 04:41 A. M. to 05:28 A. M।
- Abandoned Muhurta – 12:01 pm to 12:51 pm।
- Vijay Muhurta – 02:30 pm to 03:19 pm
- Twilight Muhurta – 06:36 pm to 07:00 pm।
- Amrit Kaal- 08:18 pm to 10:06 pm।
- Nishita Muhurta- 12:02 AM, March 31 to 12:48 AM, March 31
- Guru Pushyaa Yoga – 10:59 PM to 06:13 AM, March 31
- Sarvarth Siddhi Yoga – All day
- Amrit Siddhi Yoga – 10:59 pm to 06:13 am, March 31
- Ravi Yoga – All Day
Poojan Muhurta of Ramanavami 2023
The auspicious hour of Ramanavami’s Pujan will begin at 11 am and last for 35 minutes, till 1 pm. After this, the second Muhurta of Pujan will begin for 30 minutes at 1:00 pm and continue till 3:00 pm.
Ram Navami Haven Method
- On Navami, Ram should rise early in the morning.
- Keep clean attire when walking, etc
- According to the Torah, the husband and wife must sit together during havan.
- Construct Havan Kund in a pristine area.
- Burn mangrove wood and camphor in the havan pool
- In Havan Kund, every goddess – name the gods
- According to religious beliefs, at least 108 sacrifices are required. You can also make further compromises.