There are many good laptops under 25000 which you can easily buy from Flipkart or…
#5 Best Laptops Under Rs 10000 in India | Latest Mini Touchcreen with 4GB RAM
Last updated: 29 Jan 2020
Buying a laptop under 10000 Rs in India is very difficult. Because this type of range has very limited laptops. However, you will not get any branded laptops like hp, dell, Samsung, Asus.
You can able to play a little bit of gaming on those laptops. I will give you new laptops under Rs 10000 so if you are looking for second-hand laptops then you should go on Olx or quikrr.
There is a laptop that has 4GB ram in the range of 10000 so You will get an amazing listing here. Which you will not get in other blogs.
You will get researched laptops under 10000, I have collected data from various sources like digit, ndtv, tech guru, Flipkart, and Amazon. You can buy them from Ecom sites.
Check Now: Best Laptops Under Rs 15000 with 4GB RAM
Top #5 Laptops Under Rs 10000 in India
You will see a comparison table which will help you decide which laptop is going to complete your requirement.
Just after that you will see a laptop buying guide which will educate you little bit so that you don’t make poor choice and then return that laptop. Let’s Start now 🔥
Image and Rating
Name and Features
Overall performance of this laptop is good and it is under 10000 segment so you don’t have to worry about its budget.
This Asus Laptop comes with 2GB RAM and celeron processor to do your work on daily basis.
If you want linux or 500GB HDD space then this laptop is made for you in this segment.
This laptop has 4GB RAM however, prices sometimes go up when there is high demand.
Here you will get 3GB RAM, 500GB HDD and windows 10 so all of you problem will get solved here.
Here were the best laptop that you can find just select your type of laptop and then buy it, however, if you are unsure then we have laptop buying guide just for you. So that you don’t miss your laptop in this price segment.
Top #5 Laptops Under Rs 10000 in 2020
Laptops are now a necessity these days.
- RAM – You should always go for higher RAM in any price range if you are getting good deal then go for higher ram and it will surely boost your performance.
- Processor – Processor plays important role in any laptop, if you a laptop doesn’t have latest processor then you will not be able to run high end applications. However, if your budget is low then you can check best processor laptop at that price segment.
- Battery Life – If you love working without any charger then you should look for better battery life laptop, as it will give you a portability that you can carry wherever you go and you will know that it’s battery will last longer.
- Storage – Laptop under 10000 you will not get good storage so I will personally suggest you to buy some external hard disk and it will do the job easily.
- Display – Display is the thing that you will see the whole time, so always check the design and display quality don’t compromise on the display side.
Features to consider when Buying a Laptop
There are many features in a laptop but some of them has basic features that you must look after.
Size of the display matters, because some people like 15.6 inches laptop while some like to have 11 inches or 13 inches.
So choose your priority and then buy laptop according to your needs and wants.
Performance & Battery Life
Performance of a laptop matters a lot if you don’t focus on latest generation processor then after a while you will see performance drop that will not be good for you.
Battery life in this range is not that good but you can choose #1 laptop at this time as it will give better battery life compare to other laptops in this range.
As you know laptop is machine and over the period of time it gets degrade, so even if you don’t have budget never go for second hand. Moreover, you will never know if it is 3rd hand or 4th hand.